Header Title and JS

original christmas rocknroll stpats easter beltane superheroes movies seasonscolours worldcup update pirates footy animals halloween mii simpsons shrek gaming 2009 2012

The Family Bandwagon

Our family is spread out across the country and across the world, and what better way to keep in touch than a collaborative digital journal?

Wednesday 3 August 2005

Written another entry in kiltedaussie

Update! I just heard about Trinity Eve! Congratulations!! That's so exciting!

Anyway, I wrote the rest of this before I knew, and it all seems pretty boring compared to news of new life here on our little Starship Earth. Trinity, I can't wait to meet you!

Wrote another short entry in Kilted Aussie (finally!). The short version: job hunting goes well, house settling is good, and the weather is awesome! (Actually, I don't think I said that in the kiltedaussie post, but it's so true! Don't let anyone tell you it rains all the time in Scotland ... although there have been some spots today, it's interspersed with brilliant sunshine and shiny happy people .... us!)

Glad to hear everyone is okay. I'll chat to someone tonight ... mostly based on whoever answers first. I'll try to time it right, however (sorry Damien, for ringing before 7!!).

Huzzah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.