Header Title and JS

original christmas rocknroll stpats easter beltane superheroes movies seasonscolours worldcup update pirates footy animals halloween mii simpsons shrek gaming 2009 2012

The Family Bandwagon

Our family is spread out across the country and across the world, and what better way to keep in touch than a collaborative digital journal?

Thursday 4 August 2005

photos


Adam said the photos were at Koffeecat but I couldn't find them. He's promised to give them to me on CD so if and when I'll send on the best or someone can tell me where and how to put them on line.
Poppy's done the school run for today and yesterday afternoon. Trinity is doing well and they're getting two hours sleep at a time. This afternoon Trinity was resting up so she's ready for another night. I'm looking forward to seeing her over the weekend.
Hope all of you are well. It was great to hear from Glenn yesterday morning. We'll get organised with MSN so we can chat once he's online in Edinburgh. Good luck with the job hunting.

[i've just put this pic here.. for a bigger one, look in the comments (thanx Damien).. cheers, -d-]

2 comments:

  1. Hey Mum, if you email them to me I could put them on the talesofthesamurai domain.. no doubt others have places they could go also, but the offer is there :)

    Has everyone seen the picture of Trin being weighed? I can put that up too if you'd like.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.