Header Title and JS

original christmas rocknroll stpats easter beltane superheroes movies seasonscolours worldcup update pirates footy animals halloween mii simpsons shrek gaming 2009 2012

The Family Bandwagon

Our family is spread out across the country and across the world, and what better way to keep in touch than a collaborative digital journal?

Thursday 25 August 2005

Welcome Nana!

Hi all. At Lisa's request, I added Nana to the family pic, and because Mum shows her the blog on occasion, decided to add her here too :)

I hope you like it.

Also for Lisa (and anyone else interested) there's a print quality jpg of the header here. It's 25cm by 10cm, at 300dpi.. so really, you could double the canvas size if you wanted (by halving the dpi) without losing too much print quality. And it's about a 700KBs download.

Cheers.

5 comments:

  1. you rock! *grin*

    talented boy!

    hope all is good in SA..

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! did it take long? i didn't think you'd get time before the weekend! well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got into work early yesterday so I could get it done. The benefit of living only 5 minutes away really.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nana looks very cool! I really like her scarf, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll show Nana next time she visits. I know she'll love it.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.