Header Title and JS

original christmas rocknroll stpats easter beltane superheroes movies seasonscolours worldcup update pirates footy animals halloween mii simpsons shrek gaming 2009 2012

The Family Bandwagon

Our family is spread out across the country and across the world, and what better way to keep in touch than a collaborative digital journal?

Tuesday 23 August 2005

thankyous

thankyou to Lisa, Adam, Carolynn, Jared and Trin forthe cool paper cube of T & I (I had short hair, didn't I?!) and especially for my delightful My Mr. Wonderful frame.. hehe..

for those of you who haven't seen it, the frame has a button on it - and when you push the button you get quality statements like (pushes button) "Enough about me.. I wanna know how your day's going" in a quality American accent.. heheh.. very funny..

and thanks Adam for the cow keyring..

thankyou to Glenn & Dee for the magnetic Scotland photoframe - it's currently on my heater.. I'm just looking for a good piccy of you two, so you both can come and camp in my new house. *grin*

thankyou Nana for the birthday money - I've got some yummy perfume from The Body Shop (no, I've not tasted it.. but it smells good).

thankyou Mum and Dad for birthday money - I'm not sure what I'll get with it yet.. but I'll let you know when I get something.

(I do intend to write a real paper thankyou.. this is just the "for now" version. *grin*)

and now I'll leave you with a random quote from My Mr. Wonderful:

"Any time you need me, just call.. you know I'm always ready to listen!"

(hey, that was an appropriate one..)

2 comments:

  1. glad you like your pressy, and that it got to you throu' the post. adam was ready to break it, i kept showing it to people...i like the "i'm sorry we argued, i knew you were right, i just couldn't admit it" (or words to that effect)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's the really annoying American accent that makes it... an unique frame.
    *grin*

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.