Header Title and JS

original christmas rocknroll stpats easter beltane superheroes movies seasonscolours worldcup update pirates footy animals halloween mii simpsons shrek gaming 2009 2012

The Family Bandwagon

Our family is spread out across the country and across the world, and what better way to keep in touch than a collaborative digital journal?

Tuesday 30 June 2015

Yay, mid year break!!

I'm on my mid year break currently and doing really well at TAFE, I've found doing less classes is less stressful and gives me more time to focus on my assessments. I picked up a bit of holiday work for 10 days at the eisteddfod which has been pretty good and relaxed as well as some experience for my resume and a little extra money. Other than that I haven't been up to much.

Jarrad's waiting for his appointment for scopes and a biopsy which will hopefully show something because we still don't know why he's sick, but it can be up to 90 days before we hear anything. His doctor still won't look at what might be wrong with his knees though because she thinks it's related to his stomach issues and doesn't think that any of it could be chronic fatigue, so depending on these results and what she says it might be doctor hunting time again.

Sunday Mum, Jarrad, the girls and I are going to the Lego expo again. We went last year and loved it, so I'll make sure to take lots of photos of all the cool Lego things :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.