Header Title and JS

original christmas rocknroll stpats easter beltane superheroes movies seasonscolours worldcup update pirates footy animals halloween mii simpsons shrek gaming 2009 2012

The Family Bandwagon

Our family is spread out across the country and across the world, and what better way to keep in touch than a collaborative digital journal?

Monday 8 June 2015

Afternoon tea celebrations

We had a lovely afternoon tea for Mum. I've shared the photos on Google I think. Clive and I took Mum's goodies home for her before tea time. I was exhausted but only did 8000 or so steps. Everyone hoped in helping with serving, dishes and tidying away so I don't know why I felt tired. Today (Monday) I washed the floors and did the last of the putting away.
Also went to Harvey Norman to check microwaves, phones and TV's. Came home with a new phone/answering machine and because I'd seen it advertised elsewhere cheaper, I got an extra $20 off. Uniden with  three handsets and an answering machine. Now to check on microwaves. Leaning towards the 40 l LG at the moment or the flat bed Panasonic. HN man said don't expect more than 5 years this time (not like the 30 I've just had) and he advised I purchase the extra warranty as well. He was very helpful and not pushy so it will depend on the experience at Reilly's or Good Guys as to where I buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.