Header Title and JS

original christmas rocknroll stpats easter beltane superheroes movies seasonscolours worldcup update pirates footy animals halloween mii simpsons shrek gaming 2009 2012

The Family Bandwagon

Our family is spread out across the country and across the world, and what better way to keep in touch than a collaborative digital journal?

Tuesday 30 June 2015

July already(well almost)

Time to start getting organised for my holiday. Today Clive and I went out to lunch with John and Julie Gibson. They're heading to the UK including Cardiff about a week before I return home. Tried to return their african violet but it's home with me again so Carolynn will have to look after it as well as mine.

I've been writing birthday cards as I decided to give them out with dates to be opened. I'll deposit Jules money into your account Glenn so You can help him choose what he wants (or save it for him.)

Still wondering about spending money over there. I have a multicurrency card with pounds that I think I can get out as cash and can top up from my bank account. I hear Copenhagen is an expensive place to visit so I probably will need to do the topping up once I'm at your place Dayna. Also hear there's a heat wave so looking forward to that.

My weekend at Craft Alive was very successful as I sold two of the hats Mum and I made. I went in the crocheting world record attempt. We were about twelve people short (Were you there Lisa?) We had a lot of interest in the Spinning and Weaving so hope to get a few new members from it.

Quiet night at home tonight so I can start to get a bit organised. Back to dancing at Castlemaine tomorrow after we have a Spinner's meeting.  Lisa, I am free on Thursday if you want a hand. I understand the Frozen party is tomorrow. Are you going or is just Trinity invited?

So happy the phone is working now. Decided to postpone replacement of the microwave and the TV in the lounge (it started doing a green screen) until I return.

Last Sunday night, Clive and I had dinner with friends. Such a fun night. My turn to be hostess, also after I return.

Time for more posts from the family now it's school holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.