Header Title and JS

original christmas rocknroll stpats easter beltane superheroes movies seasonscolours worldcup update pirates footy animals halloween mii simpsons shrek gaming 2009 2012

The Family Bandwagon

Our family is spread out across the country and across the world, and what better way to keep in touch than a collaborative digital journal?

Sunday 28 April 2013

Church Street chatter

I expect posts from Glenn and Dee once they are moved.
Monday I went to morning tea with Clive and met more of his outlaws (sibling of his x wife and her husband, daughter in law, grandchildren. Lovely people. Danced at Spring Gully Monday night. Tuesday we danced at Kyneton. Wednesday Mum and I went on a Day Club bus trip to a garden in Macedon then lunch at Kyneton RSL. The garden was very hilly although touted as friendly for those with mobility problems. Had to disagree there but Mum managed very well. After lunch some played the pokies. Not enough time to walk to the shops so Mum and I had a coffee and a chat. Thursday I had a day home so started trying to work out what to take to Tassie, pruned some lavender. Danced at Eaglehawk. Numbers really down.
The lady I'm going to Tassie with doesn't seem very organised so I have booked our Thursday night stop at Ross. I hope she decides soon what she wants to see so we can book the Monday to Wednesday nights.
Friday was a surprise 70th birthday party for Beryl from the Isle of Wight. Eight of us enjoyed lunch with her and her family. Danced at Kyneton. Good crowd. Saturday Spring Gully had the best crowd they've had in ages. No leftover plates of supper last night.
Tonight I'm expecting family here for an early Mother's Day tea. I'll be away next week and then Mum and Denise are flying to Maroochydore on Thursday 9th. I return home on Friday 10th.
Didn't find a tablet to buy so no internet access for 10 days.
Love to all, Mum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.