Header Title and JS

original christmas rocknroll stpats easter beltane superheroes movies seasonscolours worldcup update pirates footy animals halloween mii simpsons shrek gaming 2009 2012

The Family Bandwagon

Our family is spread out across the country and across the world, and what better way to keep in touch than a collaborative digital journal?

Monday 22 April 2013

Church St Chatter

Thank you all who have posted. I love to read what you are up to.
Last Monday I had 15 Red Hat ladies here for morning tea. We then checked out Eaglehawk's op shops and had lunch at Thomas's kitchen. Back to cars, where 12  continued to Cal Gully then some continued to Long Gully. I headed to Mum's for a cuppa. Many bargains and great weather so a fun day.
Wednesday Mum and I went to Spinners, where I was on duty. Managed some alpaca spinning. I don't seem to be home any evening to spin here.
Thursday I made sausage rolls for tea with Lisa and the family. Friday I took Mum to the Axedale tavern for lunch with the Mad Hatters. 12 of us there. This is the break away group of red hatters. I wore a black fascinator just to be different.
We danced every night including Friday when we went to Kyneton. I should be mastering some of these dances by now. (Oops I forgot Clive can read this now)
We had a wonderful relaxing weekend away. We went to Werribee on Saturday for Sue and Roman's wedding. Held outside in gardens, they were so lucky with the weather. After a reception with drink and nibbles, many guests headed to the B&B cottage Sue and Roman had booked, for more drinking, eating and socializing. Sue and Roman kindly said Clive and I could have use of their house (ten minutes drive away) for the night. They shared their cottage with two other couples. In the morning we had a cuppa with them and helped unload the car before we headed for Geelong (Clifton Springs) for lunch with Clive's former brother and sister in law, Rob and Dale. Gorgeous two story house with views of the bay. Enjoyed soup and home made bread. Next stop was at Vicki's in Trentham for a cuppa and a chat. She has an I pad and showed us all the useful things she can do on it. Think I'd like one of those. Tech experts please advise. Will that be better than just getting an M3player. She has her photos and can download books as well as take photos and access facebook on WiFi. Might like to get one before I go to Tassie so I can keep in touch.(1st May)
I've booked my flu injection for Tuesday.
Sunday evening Clive had a phone call from Rob's twin sister Jean. She and husband Dusty are staying at their son's in Bendigo and would he like to go for a coffee on Monday morning. I went and collected Clive and we both had a enjoyable morning with me meeting more people. Now I've gone past a week but I seem to forget what I've been doing if I leave it too long (no idea about last Tuesday).
Love and hugs. Sorry I missed the hangout Dayna. We didn't get back here until 7pm, then ordered a hamburger for tea, so I didn't check in until after 8. Maybe next weekend??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.