Header Title and JS

original christmas rocknroll stpats easter beltane superheroes movies seasonscolours worldcup update pirates footy animals halloween mii simpsons shrek gaming 2009 2012

The Family Bandwagon

Our family is spread out across the country and across the world, and what better way to keep in touch than a collaborative digital journal?

Friday 17 March 2006

forbidden

Somehow I can't access the family Bandwagon. Lisa told me about the St Pats header and I tried to see it.
I can click on a post and it expands but if I click on view it says HTTP some number Forbidden.
Please can someone fix it? Love Mum
that could be hmlt?

2 comments:

  1. the problem was from blogger's end.. it seems that the bandwagon is on the "troubled" server - although they say it's fixed now.

    so, hopefully we can all continue to keep blogging. *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see it, is it okay now? I love the St Pat's header ...

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.