Header Title and JS

original christmas rocknroll stpats easter beltane superheroes movies seasonscolours worldcup update pirates footy animals halloween mii simpsons shrek gaming 2009 2012

The Family Bandwagon

Our family is spread out across the country and across the world, and what better way to keep in touch than a collaborative digital journal?

Wednesday 11 January 2006

weird weather we're having!

I just thought I would add something new to read...yesterday Anne took Jared to the pool because her boys had swimming lessons, and then I took "the girls" to meet them at 12.20pm. I was going to get a few $ worth of chips, figuring the boys'd be hungry, but the Long Gully fish'n'chip shop was closed!! Anyway, we stayed a couple of hours. I took Trinity into the pool for about 30-40 mins, last night her arms were a bit red, I feel so guilty :( have to get baby sunscreen...I kept her t-shirt, hat and sunnies on her. Then she fell asleep so I sat in the shade with her. Jared, who we'd sunscreened before he left, and Anne sunscreened before we got there, still ended up with a very red face. It's faded today though...we went to nana's, as we do Tuesday's, and she said how they used to use cold tea and vinegar to take the heat out, so I did that last night!! Now today it's raining, Jared is disappointed because Anne was going to take him again today but has probably figured it's too cold outside. (Our house is still warm, I have Trinity in just a nappy!) Her arms have faded too. Oh well, it'll get hot again, and thanks to mum & dad's Christmas present (season's tickets to the pool) I'm sure we will have plenty of swimming ahead. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.