Header Title and JS

original christmas rocknroll stpats easter beltane superheroes movies seasonscolours worldcup update pirates footy animals halloween mii simpsons shrek gaming 2009 2012

The Family Bandwagon

Our family is spread out across the country and across the world, and what better way to keep in touch than a collaborative digital journal?

Monday 31 October 2005

Cutting Video

Hi all,

I got a copy of the video from cutting. You can see it on my website here.

The first four links are really low quality versions of my cuts (that blurry guy is me, i promise). The last one is the full 10 minute or so video. It's streaming, so you can watch it on broadband.. but if you're on dial up, i'd go with the first four.

I'll get a DVD quality copy of the video to bring home at Christmas.

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.