Header Title and JS

original christmas rocknroll stpats easter beltane superheroes movies seasonscolours worldcup update pirates footy animals halloween mii simpsons shrek gaming 2009 2012

The Family Bandwagon

Our family is spread out across the country and across the world, and what better way to keep in touch than a collaborative digital journal?

Wednesday 7 January 2015

Church Street chatter

Well done everyone. I decided I was the last to post so had better get on with it.
Quiet here at the moment as the dancing is only just resuming. We'll be back to four days a week from this week. Need to add some walking if I am to keep ahead of my energetic boys.
Christmas at Mum's for probably the last year. Here is nominated for next year and there might be some changes to the menu (and who does what). We danced at Spring Gully on NYE with 100 others. Great night.
My New Years resolution is to declutter so many things have to go. Lisa is here often enough to vet what's op shopped. I tidied the study and the store room  but not much really went out. Today would have been a good day to get on with it but so humid that I can't be bothered.
Clive and his grandson Lachie came for tea yesterday. We went to the Camp hotel for a couple of games of pool (Lach plays in Mildura and wanted to practise.) Unfortunately, the bistro there isn't open yet so we had chicken salad at home for tea afterwards.
Mason reunion at Liz and Trevor's on the 17th Jan. Clive and I are going to Sale on 23rd for a 70th birthday party. Deb practice starts on 18th January so my Sunday evening's will be busy.
Mum has cataract surgery on the 28th Jan and 3rd Feb. Clive sees the radiologist on 29th Jan to find out what treatment is suggested for him.
Guess we all need to make the most of some quiet time in January.I'm trying to tidy the yard a bit as well but that's definitely a morning only job. Think I'll tell Len Thomas to forget the Buick for a bit.
I hope all of you have a fabulous 2015 and all of your dreams come true,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.