Header Title and JS

original christmas rocknroll stpats easter beltane superheroes movies seasonscolours worldcup update pirates footy animals halloween mii simpsons shrek gaming 2009 2012

The Family Bandwagon

Our family is spread out across the country and across the world, and what better way to keep in touch than a collaborative digital journal?

Thursday 22 November 2007

Movember Week 3



I'm afraid it's all the untidy stage from here on in. And I'll be very glad to shave it off in December.. it's so hot :(

In other news, why isn't there any other news? Come on guys, I've been posting about the fact that I'm not shaving, surely you all have more interesting things than that to blog about.

2 comments:

  1. Do they tell you how much money you make for them?I sent our donation on line.
    I can't see a lot of difference between week2 and 3. Making good use of the hat.
    Hope the house buying is going well.I look forward to our visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look a little sad in that photo, Damien. Especially with the spots of light reflecting on your glasses just under your eye... looks like tears :( Are you mourning the loss of your mo already, or sad about it making your feel hot?
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.