Header Title and JS

original christmas rocknroll stpats easter beltane superheroes movies seasonscolours worldcup update pirates footy animals halloween mii simpsons shrek gaming 2009 2012

The Family Bandwagon

Our family is spread out across the country and across the world, and what better way to keep in touch than a collaborative digital journal?

Tuesday 13 November 2007

Lui Kang Wins ... Flawless victory

It was the London Games Festival recently, so I made a new header to commemorate it - a special prize to the first person to comment and correctly guess each character and/or game. Clue for what I consider the hardest character: google "MDK game".

(I also made it so you click to activate the new headers now, since moving the mouse around was bouncing between different versions.)

3 comments:

  1. I have all but the last one, the one I am. I'm completely stuck on that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to hear from you Glenn. Very cool header but I have no idea what you're talking about or who anyone is. I can see Nana is the Queen of Hearts.
    Good idea to fix the header. Tomorrow is a holiday here. Bendigo Cup day, so I'm looking forward to a restful day. Since the forecast is 30, resting sounds a great idea.
    planned to ring over the weekend as I have two more phone cards to use, but somehow I didn't get on to it. Thinking of you all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Damien, since a new header is (rightfully) overshadowed by a new house, post the people you know and I'll give clues about your character. You still might win a prize?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.