Header Title and JS

original christmas rocknroll stpats easter beltane superheroes movies seasonscolours worldcup update pirates footy animals halloween mii simpsons shrek gaming 2009 2012

The Family Bandwagon

Our family is spread out across the country and across the world, and what better way to keep in touch than a collaborative digital journal?

Friday 16 November 2007

I am taking over the bandwagon...

Ok, here's my best shot at Glenn's header naming. If anyone can fill in the blank (or correct me) please do :)

Trin - Lemming
Adam - Halo
Lisa - Commander Keen
Glenn - Wario!
Dee - Mario
Carolynn - Link from Zelda
Nana - A playing card?
Dad - Leisure Suit Larry
Mum - Mrs Pac Man
Jared - Sonic the Hedgehog
Dayna - Kurt Hectic from MDK
Cheryl - Lara Croft from Tomb Raider
Damien - Glenn from the year 2020?

1 comment:

  1. I've no idea but Damien's answers sound right to me. I did try that MDK link but that didn't help at all.
    What are the answers Glenn?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.