Header Title and JS

original christmas rocknroll stpats easter beltane superheroes movies seasonscolours worldcup update pirates footy animals halloween mii simpsons shrek gaming 2009 2012

The Family Bandwagon

Our family is spread out across the country and across the world, and what better way to keep in touch than a collaborative digital journal?

Thursday 22 February 2007

Eaglehawk calling

Hi to all. I noticed the lack as well Damien. I don't like this new blog as i still only have the halloween header. It also seems much slower to load,
Yesterday to beat the heat I sat in our paddling pool. Combined with coming into the airconditioning, that's quite cooling. At work I did some air conditioner maintenance.(otherwise known as cleaning the filters.) That made heaps of difference. with our 35o days, we needed to do something. The overnight showers are good for the garden but tend to make everything sticky. I went to aquaexercise again on Tuesday. That's the best way to exercise.
We're both well. Dad has continued the renovations so we now have no floor in the area outside the kitchen. well really we have a board to cross from the kitchen to the back area. It's progressing well and Dad hopes to have a new floor in by next Tuesday.
Today I'm meeting Nana for lunch at the pub. ($6 special on Thursday) Thought Dad woould meet us there but he's into his voluntary computer work and he thinks lunch would take more than the half hour he allows.
I'm enjoying having Thursday free, It's my first Thursday off when I haven't gone to work.
I loved the Christmas DVD Dayna, Glenn and Dee. Thank you so much. I'll share with Nana today.
Love to all
Mum

1 comment:

  1. Glad you liked the DVD. Damien and Cheryl, did you get one too? We planned to send one to Bendigo and one to Adelaide (we did do that Glenn, right?).

    I'm not sure why you don't get any of the other headers! I certainly see all of them - and I've tried it on a number of computers too.. Anyone computer techy minded got any suggestions or solutions?

    Hopefully, Mum and Dad, you can make do with the slower blog until you get broadband.. then it shouldn't be a problem (although i've no idea why it should be a problem now..)

    *big hugz* I'll write an entry now.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.