Header Title and JS

original christmas rocknroll stpats easter beltane superheroes movies seasonscolours worldcup update pirates footy animals halloween mii simpsons shrek gaming 2009 2012

The Family Bandwagon

Our family is spread out across the country and across the world, and what better way to keep in touch than a collaborative digital journal?

Friday 8 December 2006

back on line

Hi all, using Dayna's computer that Dad has connected, I've got in to check emails and read the blog. It's not the same as ours was (whenever is it?) but I think it might be faster. Maybe because there's less junk on it. You all need to send me emails so the address goes into my address book. I hope Adam is able to save the family tree Maker information, my Luxor game, bejewelled delux with the crack, and I'll load back Print artist, Photoshop, and any other programs I find I'm missing.
Damien and Cheryl the Christmas tree is lovely. We have a blue and silver one to go in the display at the Church. I'll use it as our tree for this year then give the frame back to the craft group. I have the nativity scene in the fireplace and dad has made the star light up.
I haven't read the other entries from Glenn and D and Dayna. I'll look forward to that. It makes you seem much closer when I can write to you and read what you are up to.
Lots of love from Mum and Dad

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mum and Dad,

    Just wanted to leave a comment to your post so that all of the blogs have at least one. *grin*

    It's great that everyone is blogging.. it DOES make everyone feel a little bit closer.

    As Damien might say.. I heart the world wide web. :)

    *hugz*

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.