Header Title and JS

original christmas rocknroll stpats easter beltane superheroes movies seasonscolours worldcup update pirates footy animals halloween mii simpsons shrek gaming 2009 2012

The Family Bandwagon

Our family is spread out across the country and across the world, and what better way to keep in touch than a collaborative digital journal?

Wednesday 1 February 2006

one at home, one at primary school, one at high school



ok, first of all...Carolynn's first day of High School - she had a great day, "it was so fun", she says, "and Friday will be even better!" She has music twice on Friday!! She has all her classes with her best friend too, which is fantastic.
I already said that Jared had a good first day yesterday.
And finally, I took Trinity to the health centre today, and she weighs 8750g, up 44og since last month. (19lb 4.5oz) She is 67.5cms long and her head is 47cms...everything is progressing on time, rolling, eating solids, liking to play peek-a-boo...

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe that I'm already so old that I can't believe they're growing up so fast!

    Glad to hear you guys collectively had good first days. I'll try to break out the webcam on Friday night (your Saturday morning) so we can say hi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific that Carolynn had a good day.Nana and I were thinking of her. did you take some starting secondary school photos.
    Glad to hear you're reading this too Glenn.
    I rang Dayna last night but no answer. I hope she was out enjoying herself.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.