Header Title and JS

original christmas rocknroll stpats easter beltane superheroes movies seasonscolours worldcup update pirates footy animals halloween mii simpsons shrek gaming 2009 2012

The Family Bandwagon

Our family is spread out across the country and across the world, and what better way to keep in touch than a collaborative digital journal?

Friday 10 February 2006

Decision made

Offer Accepted
I have decided to go with JP Morgan in Glasgow, I accepted the offer yesterday, although the commute is longer, the career opportunity is far greater with them. Soooo I start Feb 20th. Yaaaa, I get to play with other kid's! :) Thanks to everyone for your congrat messages. :) Now Glenn and I should be able to start doing some fun stuff. I think first thing on the list, well first two things will be pay off the credit card, then find a bigger flat, a bigger flat that has a shower with some decent water pressure. :) (Even gravity doesnt seem to help out with the water pressure in our current place!)
As always the ink isnt even dry on the contract and we are thinking of ways to spend the money! LOL
Hope everyone is well and happy, Dayna have you heard anything new about the training course???

2 comments:

  1. I'm very proud of you chicky, which of course I hope you already know. You get 'em Tiger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm very proud of you too, Dee.

    unfortunately, I don't think i'll be coming to visit this year.. the course dates haven't been changed.. *pout*.. but i'll DEFINITELY be coming as soon as i can (as long as it's not winter.. i've already had one in the UK.. *grin*)..

    pretty busy at work at the moment, so i'd best be off - sleepy time here. *grin*

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.