Header Title and JS

original christmas rocknroll stpats easter beltane superheroes movies seasonscolours worldcup update pirates footy animals halloween mii simpsons shrek gaming 2009 2012

The Family Bandwagon

Our family is spread out across the country and across the world, and what better way to keep in touch than a collaborative digital journal?

Tuesday 5 January 2016

More decluttering

I have three leather jackets and a pair of dririder pants. Who do they belong to? I have put them in the spare room for Dayna to check when she visits but they may be Glenn's. Do you want to keep them, sell them??

Despite 9mls of rain on Saturday, the pots are still quite dry. I collected 500l in my new tank and have put half of that on to the nectarine in the hope of getting bigger fruit. Might have left it too late.

Clive cleared the strainer on my large tank when I noticed it had overflowed. today I got up to check the 1000l one and it was well blocked as well. Cleared now and while I was there with a ladder I trimmed some of the lemon verbena. Bin emptied yesterday is full again.

Finally got a new microwave and a settop box so the TV in the back room works again.

Looking forward to Dayna and Bruce's visit in a month or so.

Trying to lose some weight before we go cruising on 24th February.

More posts wanted please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.