Header Title and JS

original christmas rocknroll stpats easter beltane superheroes movies seasonscolours worldcup update pirates footy animals halloween mii simpsons shrek gaming 2009 2012

The Family Bandwagon

Our family is spread out across the country and across the world, and what better way to keep in touch than a collaborative digital journal?

Saturday 7 March 2015

March mutterings

Hi all,
Another possible Buick deal in the air. The husband of a friend is in to old cars. I mentioned the Buick and he came for a look on Thursday. They are going away so didn't expect to hear anything but he rang on Friday morning to say he isn't interested but he has a couple of friends who'd like a look so they are coming on Sunday afternoon.
I told Ted about the Torana so we thought it could be here on Sunday but the battery is dead. That hasn't happened before and I think I replaced it since Les passed away. Must check the file. We came back here for a spanner and Clive will call and get the battery on his way home. I'll put it on a charger overnight to see if it can be saved.
Lisa, can you return the battery charger please. I have another one here but not sure how it will go. Also, when we got the spanner I noticed two gaps. Does Jared still have two shifters there? Also think I'm missing a purple extension lead. Les would be horrified I haven't kept the shed more tidy I think.

Just passed on the information to Carolynn  as they were here last night and just joined Nana and I for a cuppa.
Ordered some photos while Big w has the 10c deal so I'll get nana some of Jules, Oscar and Lily as well as the Carolynn one from Jared's party. Must check to see if I have a nice one of Jared too.

All for now so keep stepping . Love from Mum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.