Header Title and JS

original christmas rocknroll stpats easter beltane superheroes movies seasonscolours worldcup update pirates footy animals halloween mii simpsons shrek gaming 2009 2012

The Family Bandwagon

Our family is spread out across the country and across the world, and what better way to keep in touch than a collaborative digital journal?

Sunday 5 October 2014

Church street cruising

This will be my last post for a couple of weeks. On Tuesday Clive and I are strolling down to the Eaglehawk station to go to Melbourne then to the Docks ready for our Island cruise. Getting excited now that I've finally packed. No internet access but I've given Mum the ship phone number in case of emergency. I hope Lisa and Carolynn will keep the garden watered. I've planted some tomato seedlings.Please pick and eat the snow peas.
All the lawns look tidy. Weathter here lately has been beautiful so I've packed for summer. I hope I'm not disappointed. We've booked a glass bottom boat tour and snorkelling in Vila for Glenn's birthday. We'll celebrate on your behalf Glenn. I'll be sending birthday wishes your way.
Keep fit and well all of you. Love from Mum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.