Header Title and JS

original christmas rocknroll stpats easter beltane superheroes movies seasonscolours worldcup update pirates footy animals halloween mii simpsons shrek gaming 2009 2012

The Family Bandwagon

Our family is spread out across the country and across the world, and what better way to keep in touch than a collaborative digital journal?

Sunday 26 October 2014

Church St Cruising

Sunday already and we've been back almost a week. I did get some photos up on FB of the cruise.
We had a great time. No problem getting down by train and then to the port (thanks to Clive knowing where to find the 109 tram. )Next time I'll borrow Denise's case again. The one I had was just a bit too big.
Loved being waited on at meal times. We did use the stairs but also indulged in the many yummy temptations so have three or four kilos each to lose. I swam in both pools on the ship as well as in the ocean at five of our stops. Loved Mystery Island and Ile de Pins. Found a top as a souvenir at Lifou that I wore several times and had many compliments on. I plan to make a photo book or a calendar with more photos.
On Mystery Island in my useful top.

In the Atrium at the centre of the ship on our last day.

The Ultimate deck party

Testing the pool. I enjoyed the water..















This week since returning I've watered. The weather here is even warmer than it was on the cruise.Thanks to Lisa and Carolynn watering so my tomatoes plants are looking healthy, I have some lettuce coming up and some pumpkins have appeared with the tomatoes (but not where I planted them.)Today we went to Melbourne to celebrate Arnold's 80th and Allen's 50th. The families have grown up so much since I saw them last.We had a lovely afternoon.
Snorkelling at Vila from the glass bottomed boat.

 
 Saturday I went to Denise's for lunch and to meet Ryan. He is a beautiful baby and very placid.Just eleven weeks old now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.