Header Title and JS

original christmas rocknroll stpats easter beltane superheroes movies seasonscolours worldcup update pirates footy animals halloween mii simpsons shrek gaming 2009 2012

The Family Bandwagon

Our family is spread out across the country and across the world, and what better way to keep in touch than a collaborative digital journal?

Monday 7 October 2013

Doing well

Just noticed we've had 57 posts this year, big improvement on 26 for 2012.

When I read the email Clive's sister sends to him and her family each week on Sunday, I feel guilty about what I tried to start here but have let fade away.

Weather is now great and I've planted some tomatoes and petunias. I need to water them as the ground is quite dry despite the rain earlier. We're picking snow peas and the other peas are close ( close enough that the little girls did some picking  and eating yesterday.)

We enjoyed Damien's birthday tea at his place. I hope the friend's gathering at the Dumpling House went well on the Wednesday.

I continue to go to dances including a couple of Sunday afternoons lately. Should be fitter but no weight reduction (frustrating). Clive and I are dancing in the street tomorrow as part of Seniors week.(yoiks!!!) The Spring Gala on Saturday had over 100 there so most successful dance I've been to in Bendigo.

Had a session at mum's to tidy the top of her wardrobe. Now I'm trying to add from my wardrobe before I visit the op shop (to drop off).Very slow progress.

Had a couple of days at Lisa's in the holidays so we worked on the lounge, the girl's room and the wardrobe in Jared's room. Now all of Carolynn's things are out so Jared can store some of his things in there. Hopefully that will keep his room tidier. Carolynn was there to sort what came out and I have visited the op shop to drop off already.

Damien has given me his old Iphone 4. I need to put money on it. It has the sim from Jared's broken iphone so will be with telstra while I use that.

Wondering how Dee, Glenn and Jules are getting on after Jules had a session of conjunctivitis. One of the problems of childcare is sharing of goodies like that. I hope it has all cleared up and doesn't come back.

Dayna and Bruce  seem to be travelling a  lot. Hope you are both well.The new treasurer at Spinners has a daughter called Dayna as well. She's 28.

Love and hugs to all. Mum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.