Header Title and JS

original christmas rocknroll stpats easter beltane superheroes movies seasonscolours worldcup update pirates footy animals halloween mii simpsons shrek gaming 2009 2012

The Family Bandwagon

Our family is spread out across the country and across the world, and what better way to keep in touch than a collaborative digital journal?

Friday 23 July 2010

My Busy Life!

It's been too long since i last updated the bandwagon. So here it goes...Will and I have been going out for over a year now Yay! School is going well I'm doing the best in english and math, I have the cisco exam next week, finally after i failed it. I had to wait about 6 weeks before i could do it again. Next weekend is my Calisthenics concert, It's trinity' first concert. The weekend after that is Will's 18th birthday. I don't know what to get him for his birthday, any ideas?

2 comments:

  1. I reckon given his love of gas masks you should get him on of Matthew Dunn's tees.. you can see his selection of gas mask tees here: http://www.redbubble.com/search/leroy%20matthew/clothing

    (I reckon he'd really like this one and this one)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I got him to have a look at them and on redbubble at your tees too

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.