Header Title and JS

original christmas rocknroll stpats easter beltane superheroes movies seasonscolours worldcup update pirates footy animals halloween mii simpsons shrek gaming 2009 2012

The Family Bandwagon

Our family is spread out across the country and across the world, and what better way to keep in touch than a collaborative digital journal?

Tuesday 20 July 2010

I wanna cupcake!

Hehe - Lazy Glenn is sleeping so I thought I'd take the opportunity to use the lappy, we have decided to stay another 3 nights in Vientiane - the hotel is cheap and nice plus has the added bonus of a functioning air conditioner, its so fantastic in the afternoon I turn it down to 20 degrees,throw a blanket over myself and read, its amazingly luxurious, Glenn laughs at me.

We are planning what to do with the remainder of our time here, I think we will travel to bangkok then skip across to Siem Reap, see some temples then head back, then make our way down towards Singapore, hopefully having enough time to stay a week at one of the islands, I need to check out prices though, Ko Samui seems well placed but I'm uncertain if I will be comfortable on a beach resort with 19 year old females swanning around in skimpy bikini's, don't get me wrong, I'm not prudish, in fact if I had the body I too would be swanning around is something akin to dental floss, but given I don't, the idea intimidates me.

Oh and in other very exciting news I have finally caved and joined Facebook, I'm still not convinced... watch this space....

Not much longer now I hope till we are home, both Glenn and I cant wait, travelling has been fun, but we are both desperate now to be on home soil. An email from our travel agent advised that the boat has been delayed another 4 days due to bad weather, however he believes this time will be made up when it arrives in Singapore, so fingers crossed.

Love to you all!
hugs dexo

2 comments:

  1. Hey Dee!
    So happy to see your post. I thought I was talking to myself a little there - if it wasn't for Mum's comments I would think I was mad (but that's okay, all the good ones are).

    I kinda agree about the beach - but also think you shouldn't make it stop you. after all, if you look closely at the beach-babes (but not too close - they'll think you're stalking them) you'll see they've probably got cellulite just like the rest of us. Or just be happy in the knowledge that their tanned skin will become like leather when they're older. :-)

    I bought a new set of bathers a week or so ago. Not worn them yet but they're a tankini and the bottoms have a little skirt attached. It's very cute and excellent for hiding (some of) the bits i'm not so happy about.

    Loving hearing about your trip! Keep it up!

    *hugz*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to hear from you Dee. I'm looking forward to seeing you too. You'll both have veg out time on the ship I'd imagine so should be ready for action when you arrive home. (no jet lag!!)Enjoy that warm weather. Freezing here. Yesterday I drove to ballarat thru fog, but the day cleared well. Today it's just cold, with a little rain.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.