Header Title and JS

original christmas rocknroll stpats easter beltane superheroes movies seasonscolours worldcup update pirates footy animals halloween mii simpsons shrek gaming 2009 2012

The Family Bandwagon

Our family is spread out across the country and across the world, and what better way to keep in touch than a collaborative digital journal?

Thursday 22 July 2010

Happy birthday to Dayna

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear Dayna
Happy birthday to you.

Lots of hugs and kisses from me to you and from Nana too.

We'll celebrate your birthday here on Sunday, when we go out for lunch.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Mum,
    It's really good to know that you're thinking of me from the other side of the globe. Don't think I'll be up to much tonight because I didn't organise anything (and I still don't know many people in London). So I'll also be celebrating on Sunday when Bruce & I are going out for dinner and a show (actually a show and dinner - it's a 5pm start). Then I'll be celebrating some more next Thursday at Cirque du Soleil. :-)

    Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday from Bangkok, too!!!

    Party hard, biglittle sister.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.