Header Title and JS

original christmas rocknroll stpats easter beltane superheroes movies seasonscolours worldcup update pirates footy animals halloween mii simpsons shrek gaming 2009 2012

The Family Bandwagon

Our family is spread out across the country and across the world, and what better way to keep in touch than a collaborative digital journal?

Monday 10 September 2007

Redbubble


In an act of shameless self-promotion, I bought one of my own t-shirts from redbubble. The colours aren't too bad, they're a bit off the original but for the most part I think it looks ok.
Apologies for the cheesy grin ;)

4 comments:

  1. Nice t-shirt! I think it worked out really well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done. The t shirt looks good. call it quality assurance and I'm sure you can claim the cost from any profits it generates.
    Have you heard from Dayna? I've not reached her on the phone and I notice she hasn't posted since 18 August. Problem is getting up early enough here for it to be not too late there unless it is the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like your artwork! i want more of it. ;) i'm not sure i can put stuff on walls though, so i'm just going to have to wear it.

    more people will see it that way anyway. ;)

    hi mum and dad, i'm still here! and i just posted a long message. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. p.s. damien, you're still looking really good - healthy fit etc.. any tips for me? i'm finding it hard to get motivated.. *sigh* ..even looking at me in photos isn't enough (although it should be!)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.