Header Title and JS

original christmas rocknroll stpats easter beltane superheroes movies seasonscolours worldcup update pirates footy animals halloween mii simpsons shrek gaming 2009 2012

The Family Bandwagon

Our family is spread out across the country and across the world, and what better way to keep in touch than a collaborative digital journal?

Tuesday 14 August 2007

Cali on the weekend

Hi on Saturday I had cali in melbourne at besen. We got 2 3rds and 1 HM 1 3rd in freearm & the other in medaly, HM in Clubs.

2 comments:

  1. glenn u post alot u must of had a big weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! Sounds like a lot of medals. You enjoying cali (I can't spell the whole word) then?

    We had a bit of weekend, but I'm really just writing a lot because I want to practise my writing! Which reminds me, I've written some more on the "collaborative story" (in the sidebar), so if anyone wants to get in and add more ...

    Almost home time, yay!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.