Header Title and JS

original christmas rocknroll stpats easter beltane superheroes movies seasonscolours worldcup update pirates footy animals halloween mii simpsons shrek gaming 2009 2012

The Family Bandwagon

Our family is spread out across the country and across the world, and what better way to keep in touch than a collaborative digital journal?

Friday 20 April 2007

Our Busy Easter

I thought it was about time I put up some photos from Easter. I don't have them all on this computer, but here is a selection from Easter Monday at the Procession.



Here's the Lion Team before the Procession.



We all know who this is right!



I can't remember the name of this dragon, we call it the gold dragon. I think it is Ming or Ping, one is carried by males and one by females.



This is one of the new lions. I just think this is a great photo.

Jared says he was under one of the red and silver ones, so I will have to find some more photos... I also have some from the Awakening where Jared was a monk for the junior performance, so will have to upload them later as well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.