Header Title and JS

original christmas rocknroll stpats easter beltane superheroes movies seasonscolours worldcup update pirates footy animals halloween mii simpsons shrek gaming 2009 2012

The Family Bandwagon

Our family is spread out across the country and across the world, and what better way to keep in touch than a collaborative digital journal?

Wednesday 28 March 2007

No Caramello Koala???

No Caramello Koala??
I was in a supermarket the other day and look what I found...

Yes, it was a caramel Freddo.
Does this mean that I won't be able to have Caramello Koalas unless some kind person sends me some from Australia? O no!

Other than that, I've been kinda busy lately. I went to London the weekend before last. It was good - went to the Science Museum (I still don't think I've seen all of it), wandered around the city a bit, checked out some of the Sunday markets (Brick Lane and Spitalfields Markets) - all in all a relaxing weekend. Probably a good thing too, because I was back in London last Wednesday for a meeting for work. I spent lots of time on the train that week and as a result last weekend I didn't feel like doing anything much (though I did clean the flat).

spring flowersIt's finally starting to feel more like spring here. There are daffodils and flowers popping up everywhere (I've got some photos on my Manchester flickr page here). It's now British summer time, which means I get home and it's still light (which is a good thing!). It's about time the sun stayed up - I'm over winter's cold and darkness.. I guess that'll teach me to leave Australia just before summer. *grin*

Anyway, hope everyone is good - the time difference makes it a bit harder for me to be online at the same time as you guys (9pm here is only 6am there, so I don't think anyone will be up yet).. I'm not good at getting up and online - I find I don't get to work on time when I do that. *grin*

I'll try to post more regularly - but I warn you, I might have to make things up... my life just isn't that exciting. *smile*

*big hugz*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.