Header Title and JS

original christmas rocknroll stpats easter beltane superheroes movies seasonscolours worldcup update pirates footy animals halloween mii simpsons shrek gaming 2009 2012

The Family Bandwagon

Our family is spread out across the country and across the world, and what better way to keep in touch than a collaborative digital journal?

Thursday 15 March 2007

Damien's a champion

Thank you Damien. Now I have all the headings and I can switch as required. Of course St Pat's is the current view. How did you do it?
We're off to Melbourne on Saturday to Cheryl's wedding (on a boat). I'll fill you in later on how it goes. Today I had the haircut and colour so I feel tidy again. I cut Dad's hair on Sunday so he is tidy as well.
It's the Dahlia and Arts festival so Eaglehawk will be busy. On Sunday Nana and I will go to a fashion parade that Carolynn's modelling in (and maybe Trinity).

4 comments:

  1. That's cool! Carolynn, you will have to tell us about the modelling (since I don't think Trin has an account on Blogger yet :-P) -- what do you get to wear, did you like it, and most importantly did you do a patented "Zoolander" model face when you got to the end of the catwalk?

    It's all about the strut, baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, in response to the "how did you do it", in ie7 that strip at the top of the page was sitting over the top of our bandwagon header. I tried adding a greater margin to the top of the header to move it down, but when that didn't seem to do much i ignored the webdev part of my brain that was screaming and just put a couple of break tags at the top of the page. Using those tags to affect the design of a page is really bad practice, so shh, don't tell anyone.
    P.S. I <3 CSS ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are there any photos from the fashion show?

    Carolynn, how did it go? Please post and tell us all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. o, and Damien.. I won't tell.. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.