Header Title and JS

original christmas rocknroll stpats easter beltane superheroes movies seasonscolours worldcup update pirates footy animals halloween mii simpsons shrek gaming 2009 2012

The Family Bandwagon

Our family is spread out across the country and across the world, and what better way to keep in touch than a collaborative digital journal?

Monday 22 January 2007

stuck on halloween

Hi all, can someone who knows how change the halloween header. I liked to be able to switch headers but on the new blog I can't.
Thank you Glenn for the email address. All please send me an email so I can get my contact list going again.
Hoping to get to Lisa's today to continue the clean up. Jared's room just needs a tweek or two and he'll be ready for the bunks. We no longer have bunks in the study.
Hope all is good for everyone.
Dayna I'm looking for the blog on the house hunting, but I undertand you're very busy just finding somewhere good to live.
Love to all
Mum

1 comment:

  1. the headers are all there for me.. you just have to hover your mouse over one of the words (eg pirates) for a while.. if that doesn't work, i'm not sure what's going on.

    fellas?

    p.s. just blogged about the house stuff.. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.