Header Title and JS

original christmas rocknroll stpats easter beltane superheroes movies seasonscolours worldcup update pirates footy animals halloween mii simpsons shrek gaming 2009 2012

The Family Bandwagon

Our family is spread out across the country and across the world, and what better way to keep in touch than a collaborative digital journal?

Wednesday 28 September 2005

something to laugh at

i've been looking at the abc website, and found this site that i thought mum and dad especially will like, this is the link to the 100 most misspelled english words
http://www.yourdictionary.com/library/misspelled.html
while you are there have a look at the poem, just click on the word chaotic or spiteful. that will save me from printing it up to take with me :)

4 comments:

  1. Very nice! But I couldn't find the poem.

    It's amazing how many of these I thought looked wrong -- i.e. I thought that they were spelt incorrectly! Like "misspelled", for example. I guess I don't know English too well after all!

    I love language stuff. There's a whole section on that website about endangered languages. Very cool stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.yourdictionary.com/library/tough.html

    english is a hard language, so i guess you should be able to catch on to chinese ok...yes, we can see the characters btw.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! I like that poem.

    Maybe we should change to a phonetic version of English? Or the Initial Teaching Alphabet?

    Pitman ITA

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmm, i might stick to what i know?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.