Header Title and JS

original christmas rocknroll stpats easter beltane superheroes movies seasonscolours worldcup update pirates footy animals halloween mii simpsons shrek gaming 2009 2012

The Family Bandwagon

Our family is spread out across the country and across the world, and what better way to keep in touch than a collaborative digital journal?

Saturday 23 July 2005

Hi to all

Great to read everyone's news. I'm glad you had a good break Dayna. I hope you get to settle too. I was thinking of you yesterday and hope you enjoyed your birthday. Damien said he rang on your mobile.
I caught up with Damien's news last night. Thank you for the phone call.
Keep posting to kilted aussie Glenn and D. We love to read your adventure stories. I'm guessing Edinburgh will be cooler.
Today is sunny here so Dad and I have been weeding. Plenty of that to do. Dad is slowly getting better from the infection and he thinks it's helped his cough as well. Yesterday he mowed the lawn. Yes we have green again.
We expect Tamara and Ray on Monday, but have said Sunday is also fine if they want a bed. We'll go to Vic Roads to change the Falcon over.
I had a busy time with the wool Show from Tuesday to Monday. (School on Thursday and Saturday off.)I started spinning an alpaca fleece I bought there last night. Nana and I joined the Spinning ladies for a Christmas in July lunch on Wednesday, I went to school on Thursday and Friday(have to catch up the holiday time off). Next week I have Thursday, Friday at school again and we're going to Carolynn's calithenics concert on Friday night and the Lion King on Saturday. Hopefully August will be a bit quieter.
all for now
Love Mum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.