Header Title and JS

original christmas rocknroll stpats easter beltane superheroes movies seasonscolours worldcup update pirates footy animals halloween mii simpsons shrek gaming 2009 2012

The Family Bandwagon

Our family is spread out across the country and across the world, and what better way to keep in touch than a collaborative digital journal?

Tuesday 22 January 2013

14 Day Kickstart COMPLETE

Well I have successfully finished my 14 day Kickstart, and the results are in!
..
....
......
- 6.5kg! New weight 113.5kg

I'm thrilled I was gunning for 7 but meh I'll take 6.5. My goal is now to reach 110 in 2 weeks.
I'm on my own now, but I have also purchased he's cookbook that has a sample 14 day eating plan... The fundamentals are pretty basic so it is now going to be about exploring to create a whole new variety of meals etc... Exploring and trying new things.

Watch this space! :)

2 comments:

  1. well done girly! good work!
    I look forward to hearing more successes from you. ;-)

    I haven't got back into the diet thing yet.. might keep taking it easy until after our Iceland trip. :-D

    keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work Dee. I haven't done as well. My 75.5 snuck back up to 76.5 and doesn't want to shift. I know it's the slices at the dances and the glass of wine with dinner that's the problem. Bought fruit at the weekend so hope that will help.Dancing back up to five times a week so that should be helping too.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.