Header Title and JS

original christmas rocknroll stpats easter beltane superheroes movies seasonscolours worldcup update pirates footy animals halloween mii simpsons shrek gaming 2009 2012

The Family Bandwagon

Our family is spread out across the country and across the world, and what better way to keep in touch than a collaborative digital journal?

Wednesday 6 July 2011

No power tools

Today I sawed the pieces of panelling we can use for Jared's walls. Hope Lisa and Jared can move anything that won't like to be hammered from their respective bookcases. I've also pulled out the shoe tidies so we can put one up for Jared and one for the little girls. The fluro desklight was repaired with a new globe so is good to go too. I'm ready for another session on Saturday. Lisa I'll be home tomorrow until lunch time but I think you are going out to Latrobe with Carolynn.
Great school reports for Carolynn, Jared and Trinity. Carolynn has had a driving lesson in wet weather so tick that off.
Glenn and Danielle I have more 0000 clothes , this time from Damien and Cheryl(blue). I'll hold them until we see how big your little man is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.