Header Title and JS

original christmas rocknroll stpats easter beltane superheroes movies seasonscolours worldcup update pirates footy animals halloween mii simpsons shrek gaming 2009 2012

The Family Bandwagon

Our family is spread out across the country and across the world, and what better way to keep in touch than a collaborative digital journal?

Monday 21 March 2011

Thank you Dayna

Today I received a postcard with Paddington bear on it. Since I think it was posted when Nana's was, my Paddington has been travelling a bit. Lovely to get and I know you have found a place to live, while you were just going to look when you wrote the card.

2 comments:

  1. Royal Mail and Australia Post confuse me! The three parcels I sent together arrived weeks apart and it sounds like the same has happened with the Paddingtons! Mum, I hope your Paddington had a good trip. :-)

    We found out today that there will be ANOTHER 7-10 working days before our internet is connected - SO frustrating. O well. Eventually we'll be online at home (at comparable times to you lot!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our communication services don't offer much service do they. Was there a phone line in place at your new place? I thought they just had to switch some switches (or push some computer keys ) to connect you. Agree it is very frustrating. Looking forward to when we can chat. Thinking of you and hoping the new job is going well.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.