Header Title and JS

original christmas rocknroll stpats easter beltane superheroes movies seasonscolours worldcup update pirates footy animals halloween mii simpsons shrek gaming 2009 2012

The Family Bandwagon

Our family is spread out across the country and across the world, and what better way to keep in touch than a collaborative digital journal?

Friday 11 March 2011

The long way home concludes

Today Glenn and Dee collect the keys to their new house. Another step in their adventures. I'm sure they'll post photos when they get the internet sorted. They'll be back next weekend for another load. I know Les would have taken a trailer load and the way he packed it would have all got there in one trip. I'll be happy for the visits the extra trips mean.

Nana got the postcard from Dayna and just loved it. Waiting to hear how your move and new job are going. Much love and thoughts headed your way.

Today I'm out to lunch with the Red Hat ladies. A member is returning to England at the end of the month and she's invited us for lunch at her daughter's. Next Friday is a picnic in the park at Castlemaine. The group has certainly meant more socializing.

Now Glenn and Dee have moved on, I hope to lose the 2 kilos I've gained in the last few months. Difficult to do with my outings that include yummy lunches, but I'll see how I go. Glenn has downloaded more Zumba for me to help.

Lots of love to you all

2 comments:

  1. Wishing Glenn & Dee good luck in their new home! Now the fun will begin with purchasing all of those extra furnishings ;)

    We're looking forward to visiting at Easter! But not sure if we'll be helping with anyone's weight-loss plans with the chocolates we'll be bringing :D

    PS. baby seems to be doing well. No more nausea for me, and starting to get some of my energy back. Planning to move Os into a 'big boy bed' this weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy house-warming! :-)

    Glenn and Dee, I know moving can be stressful (O, I know!) but when you're tired and grumpy and arguing about what to put where, just remember that you don't have to move again until you decide you want to! Lucky duckies!

    I like to think that I've inherited some of Dad's magic packing skills (you've seen my bags when I travel, right?!) but I was still happy to have someone else do the moving for us this time. I really should write a post about it.. hmmm.. we don't have internet at home yet, so I've been either using my phone (which can be really slow) or we've been taking our laptops to Maccas for their free wifi. :-)

    Anyway..
    Mum, it sounds like you're keeping really busy and I like the sound of the Red Hat ladies.

    Cheryl, I'm glad that the nausea has settled and good luck with getting Os into his 'big boy bed'. :-)

    Everyone else - write a post! :-)
    *hugz*

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.