Header Title and JS

original christmas rocknroll stpats easter beltane superheroes movies seasonscolours worldcup update pirates footy animals halloween mii simpsons shrek gaming 2009 2012

The Family Bandwagon

Our family is spread out across the country and across the world, and what better way to keep in touch than a collaborative digital journal?

Sunday 19 September 2010

A busy day



Feeling very weary but pleased with what I've accomplished. I also washed and polished the kitchen floor and did a load of washing (still to put that away). The pic shows the old heater from Denise and Pete, which was in front of garage doors, moved next to the shed where there used to be lots of cut up wood to be burned. Moving it just around the corner was the best I could manage. There is still some cut up wood for Nana, Denise and Pete and the chiminea as well as some in a drum down the back. Even moved some old wheels round to the side where I can forget them. Other outside jobs done were poisoning the weeds and feeding the lemon tree and I made sure I didn't mix those up.
Cooking is on the to do list but Monday pm or Tuesday look good for that.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that is a busy day indeed!

    I'll be back in Bendigo tomorrow, then down to Melbourne to pick up a work laptop (and start charging for my time :-D).

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.