Header Title and JS

original christmas rocknroll stpats easter beltane superheroes movies seasonscolours worldcup update pirates footy animals halloween mii simpsons shrek gaming 2009 2012

The Family Bandwagon

Our family is spread out across the country and across the world, and what better way to keep in touch than a collaborative digital journal?

Sunday 31 August 2008

emails please

Dad has changed the computer to the new one he has built. Only problem is I can't find the old address book even though the old hard drive is in the new computer as well as the new hard drive. Solution is for everyone to send me an email so I can add you back as a contact. Glenn has already. It was great to talk to Glenn and Dayna this weekend. I rang Glenn but couldn't get through. When he rang five minutes later I thought he'd got my message. It turned out to be a subliminal message since he hadn't checked his actual messages but just decided it was a good time to call.
Good to know Dayna will be coming for December and has her job to continue until July next year. Also now know Glenn and Danielle are coming from the 15th December until 15th January and will be in Bendigo from Christmas afternoon and few days after, at least. Maybe we should look at a Boxing Day party. Will you still be here then Dayna? I have Friday's off so I'm wondering about a trip to Adelaide mid December, coming over on Friday, staying for the weekend then driving home on Monday.(I'd take Monday off) That way we could bring Christmas gifts and show Dayna your house. It will depend on her plans.

1 comment:

  1. Damien I've rejoined flickr but had to use a new name so now it won't let me see your site. Please allow annclesj@hotmail.com or the same user name at yahoo.com.au to view and maybe that will solve the problem. I even tried to merge the two but it wouldn't let me.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.