Header Title and JS

original christmas rocknroll stpats easter beltane superheroes movies seasonscolours worldcup update pirates footy animals halloween mii simpsons shrek gaming 2009 2012

The Family Bandwagon

Our family is spread out across the country and across the world, and what better way to keep in touch than a collaborative digital journal?

Sunday 17 February 2008

Patrick's adventures

Damien and Cheryl sent Patrick to me. He's a very cool little monster and he likes to go on adventures. His first adventure (other than his trip over here from Adelaide) was in London. He didn't leave Glenn and Dee's apartment, but he still managed to get into a few things..
life's short..patrick likes musicmm.. wine..

His second adventure was up in Scotland. He came to Glasgow with me - I'm not sure what kind of mischief he got up to while I was working...

patrick in glasgowcatching up on some reading

And then when we got home, all he wanted to do was play with the toy "Lab in a Lorry" that I'd got.. of course, he was good enough to share with Moo.
me too..

I'll try to keep track of Patrick's adventures - but sometimes he wanders off without telling me. Cheeky monster. *grin*

4 comments:

  1. ah ha ha ha! That's awesome! I bet he'd enjoy reading American Gods too :D Feel free to take off that tag, incidentally.. as long as we all remember the name (and given he's named after Patrick Swayze (you know.. Ghost) it shouldn't be too hard ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you don't mind, I've posted a link to your flickr set as a RedBubble Journal

    I just think it's so cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehehe! I especially like the one where he's got the giant bed all to himself. He looks so tiny! :) He must be loving all the special treatment. We only gave him a craft-bag to sleep in ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm going to have to make sure that Patrick has some good adventures now. :)

    I don't mind that you've linked the flickr set at all.

    he's certainly a cheeky monster, i left him alone for one day and he was jumping on the bed. :P

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.