Header Title and JS

original christmas rocknroll stpats easter beltane superheroes movies seasonscolours worldcup update pirates footy animals halloween mii simpsons shrek gaming 2009 2012

The Family Bandwagon

Our family is spread out across the country and across the world, and what better way to keep in touch than a collaborative digital journal?

Wednesday 6 February 2008

Cross age tutoring & OH&S

Well tuesday I had to do 2 OH&S test & the good news is I past both of them. So now I have to find some where to do cross age tutoring.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Carolynn! (Although it's "passed" not "past") When I was in year 7 or 8 I think we tutored some primary aged kids. It's a great experience.. you learn a lot when you have to teach :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like fun! I don't think we did cross-age tutoring when I was younger, but I was a peer-group leader in year 10. We worked in pairs and had a small group of year 7 students that we would do activities with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry about that i was sleepy at the time

    ReplyDelete
  4. We've had four already asking to come to the kinder. The first two were told we could only have one but Linda has now agreed to take both of them on Thursday morning. I hope you can go to Comet Hill and arrange a lift with Mum. The Playhouse(childcare centre) has several rooms so they may take more than one and they're there later on Tuesday. If you need to, you can say you're my granddaughter, but I'm not sure if that will help. Good luck with finding somewhere.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.