Header Title and JS

original christmas rocknroll stpats easter beltane superheroes movies seasonscolours worldcup update pirates footy animals halloween mii simpsons shrek gaming 2009 2012

The Family Bandwagon

Our family is spread out across the country and across the world, and what better way to keep in touch than a collaborative digital journal?

Thursday 17 January 2008

I've entered a book design comp !

well I found this comp in a girlfriend mag and really liked the sound of it see the details here. well when i get on my computer i will post a pic of my book cover.

2 comments:

  1. That's great Carolynn, I can't wait to see your design :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ditto - looking forward to seeing your book cover.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.