Header Title and JS

original christmas rocknroll stpats easter beltane superheroes movies seasonscolours worldcup update pirates footy animals halloween mii simpsons shrek gaming 2009 2012

The Family Bandwagon

Our family is spread out across the country and across the world, and what better way to keep in touch than a collaborative digital journal?

Saturday 13 October 2007

Happy birthday Glenn

Happy birthday Glenn. OK I know I'm a day early. I plan to try to ring tonight. I have a phone card from the supermarket to use. If you're not answering, I'll try again tomorrow night. we have two weeks to use the time after we activate it.
Today dad went bowling at Heathcote. He hasn't bowled since last season so I hope he has had a good day. I went to a funeral. It was for the CEO of the YMCA here. Only 51, but has been battling cancer for five years. Message was all staff to attend in uniform. Since it was held at the Leisure Centre two blocks from home, that wasn't difficult.
I'm increasing work hours again as a workmate has resigned. Next year I'll probably do four full days and have Friday as my day off. I plan to retire in 2009 so we can travel.
Hope all is good with everyone. Carolynn was to go to Westside competitions for calithenics. That's Melbourne so she was getting a ride with a classmate. Jared was to perform with the Lion team at a sale event. Tomorrow there's a garage sale at Comet Hill so Lisa is going to try to sell my cast off clothing. Today I tried on and now have more cast offs. I think I'd better join the 6 month challenge. See you tomorrow Lisa.

1 comment:

  1. Happpppppyyyyy birrrrthdayyyy litttle brooothhheeerrrr

    *grin*

    i was going to post a card, but the postal strike made it a bit pointless.. i'll hopefully see you soon(ish)

    *big hugz*

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.