Header Title and JS

original christmas rocknroll stpats easter beltane superheroes movies seasonscolours worldcup update pirates footy animals halloween mii simpsons shrek gaming 2009 2012

The Family Bandwagon

Our family is spread out across the country and across the world, and what better way to keep in touch than a collaborative digital journal?

Saturday 15 November 2014

Time flies!

I've missed many weeks again - oops! And lately we haven't really been up to much.. I've scheduled in some office days and days in lieu to try to get work back under control, but I'm away now until Monday week!

The last two days I've been at a schools event at the Wales GB Rally. Fortunately, B and the Materials Live team were at the same event so we stayed in the same hotel and had meals together.

This weekend we're at John & Gwen's (currently heading to Bridgnorth to the markets) and then I'm in North Wales for all of next week and B will be heading back home on the train on Sunday.

Really cold weather here lately. I'm in two coats today!

I know I need to write an update about our short break, but right now there are markets to explore!

*hugz* to all,
-d&b-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.