Header Title and JS

original christmas rocknroll stpats easter beltane superheroes movies seasonscolours worldcup update pirates footy animals halloween mii simpsons shrek gaming 2009 2012

The Family Bandwagon

Our family is spread out across the country and across the world, and what better way to keep in touch than a collaborative digital journal?

Sunday 25 May 2014

New home, new car.. new new new

Time to get back to regular updates! And that goes for everyone. ;-)

Can you believe we've been back for three weeks? I can't! We (I) still haven't finished unpacking boxes yet.. but I've had a meeting in London, been to a conference (& dinner), run experiments in Swansea, attended a chemistry festival in Cardiff, and spent a day talking about Spectroscopy in a Suitcase. And that's just work!

Our big news is that we've bought a new car! I can't remember if we told you - B's car was playing up before we came home and it was going to cost a lot of money to fix it. We ended up deciding to replace it instead and last week we went and looked at a possibility or two. We ended up deciding on this one - a little blue Corsa. I haven't driven it yet so I'll let Bruce comment on it. ;-)

Next week is the Urdd Eisteddfod - a Welsh festival for young people. I'll be spending most of the week in North Wales running chemistry experiments (with a day midweek for exams back in Cardiff - I'm one of the examiners! I'll update next week!). Unfortunately I lose this weekend (which is a long weekend!) but it should be fun (and I'll take the time back some time...).

What has everyone else been up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.