Header Title and JS

original christmas rocknroll stpats easter beltane superheroes movies seasonscolours worldcup update pirates footy animals halloween mii simpsons shrek gaming 2009 2012

The Family Bandwagon

Our family is spread out across the country and across the world, and what better way to keep in touch than a collaborative digital journal?

Wednesday 4 July 2012

New Bandwagon Header

Look up. Look down. Look up again. What you're seeing is that finally I've updated the Bandwagon header :)

I hope you're all happy with your illustrated avatars. As always if you want your own let me know and I'll pull it out of the fla and send you a copy. If you've got change requests please let me know, and I'll try to get to it at some point in the next 3 years ;)

I'll try to get a version sorted for tees and stickers and calendars and the like soon.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Damo!
    I'm sure Bruce will be happy with his avatar. :-)

    I've just realised that it's been AGES since I've read any of these posts - I am SO FAR behind in all of the gossip!! Well done Mum & Chez for updating and apologies for not commenting on the posts (yet).

    *big hugz* to all.. I'll make more of an effort with this, I promise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for updating it! :) Geez the kids are extra cute!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.