Header Title and JS

original christmas rocknroll stpats easter beltane superheroes movies seasonscolours worldcup update pirates footy animals halloween mii simpsons shrek gaming 2009 2012

The Family Bandwagon

Our family is spread out across the country and across the world, and what better way to keep in touch than a collaborative digital journal?

Friday 27 January 2012

Weekend!

The weekend is here, finally.

We finished work a little early tonight to take a quick spin to Knox - we completed our cutlery set, and Dee got some cupcake baking trays, whilst I splashed out on some running gear. The guy in the Mountain Designs shop had even heard of the ToughMudder course!

Two more months of training for me, then: I'm nowhere near ready yet but I can already see an improvement, and I'm totally psyched about doing it! We're going to head down to Phillip Island on the Friday (run is on Saturday morning) with my two team-mates, maybe stay 'til Sunday to make a weekend of it - a muddy, freezing, exhausting weekend!

Tomorrow we might have a friend or two over for a barbeque lunch I reckon. Saturday is my Cheaturday - a day to refueling on carbs and eating/drinking those things I've denied myself during the week - so at the very least I will have some chocolate and beer. Probably not at the same time.

Plans for the weekend?


1 comment:

  1. i admire your dedication! I've had a look at the ToughMudder course and it seems like a nightmare. Hope you get there!

    i find it tricky to get motivated.. i might write on the 6 month challenge blog. :-)

    this weekend was fairly quiet for me - i went to a party on saturday night (a 50th.. didn't know anyone so it was a bit.. interesting) and then today i've just veged out and enjoyed having nothing much to do.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.